If anything that can happened will happened. Last summer I hiked from Lower Kolsay Lake to Middle Kolsay Lake. The distance was about five kilometres upstream from the lower lake. In thick forest I met my hometown friend Sergey from himalaya.kz. It seems to be impossible but happened
How many job positions did you have? What was the first one? What the best time to start earn money? Before I started to work as a software engineer I had quite huge experience in many difference spheres
I started to earn pocket money since childhood selling movies to my acquaintances because I liked films very much.
In college time I started to work in local mall as shop assistant. Guess what I had to promote? It was diapers 😀 Yes, that’s right, it was very funny and I had a blue uniform. Everyone in those shop calls me “huggies” 🙂
Also I gave chocolates in early spring on the street at university areas because we promoted one delicious brand! Those time was very sweet but hard because hungry students 😛 Yep, I had an uniform too and it was purple! Guess what chocolate it was?
Next one was not really interesting for me, because we had to delivered advertisement envelopes to houses in early weekend mornings. I’m sure if I rang your apartment’s doorbell in sleep time, you probably will be sooo angry
About half a year before and after college education lessons I promoted newspapers in city’s town.
Once I just had to scan documents
Actually I worked as a photographer on different events.
Make a long story short every job positions bring to me a huge life experience and I very glad to try all of that staff because… because it was happy time and I understood what money is and how I can keep and manage it.
Have a good day
Galaxy trip is going on and next stop is Moon. In early spring I visited moon canyon with tangled mazes. This area like part of other world in our earth located not so far away from Charyn Canyon.
Yes, that’s right! It’s me at dance competition, you are not mistaken. More then 10 years ago I got involved into dance activity. It was Electro Dance style and I participated in two dance battles. I prepared to one of them quite hard, but guess what? I failed all of them 😀 Allison in “Yes Man” movie said a brilliant phrase: “But … you know, who cares? The world’s a playground! You know that when you are a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it”. It was a perfect time when I met new friends, had a good days and learn dancing a little bit 🙂
Have a good day!
Just one more think… How often do you use this phrase? Have you ever realized that one more thing became much more then you expected? Nowadays there are hardly real limitations and we are like passengers of high-speed rail move around like greased lightning skip almost everything that can be essential.
In 20 century the limitations were everywhere. For instance in the past before employees started and finished their daily work they could hear factory bell like in school nowadays. They had to plan their day time and stopped doing everything after bell system was rang. When the TV show was finished we had to wait one week to watch next episode. After you finished newspaper, next one was going to be released tomorrow or later.
Today we have social media with non-limit news feed which is very convenient and destructive at the same time. News feed can waste our time if we don’t use it in a right way. Our mind can be stuck on video which auto-playing by default. When video was finished suddenly the next one was played. Simultaneously with news feed actions we received push notifications from another apps, messages from friends, calls from relatives etc. While we check all of that stuff, new likes and comments were received. It seems like rush our isn’t it? Like high-speed rail right?
But maybe sometimes we should get off the train? Maybe we might go for a walk barefoot in the warm sand on the evening seaside. Should we push emergency stop button instead of stare through the window of train while it going?
I’m really interested in space industry. It’s amazing to research another worlds. But I’m not an astronaut. Actually we have so many places in our world that looks like different planet. For instance Boguty mountains with Martian landscapes. I did small step on the ground of those area and felt myself as a Martian…
Have you ever felt a difficulty to get rid of physical things? Maybe you come up many different reasons to keep unnecessary things which you should let them go. About one year ago I realized that problem and I want to share my story with you
– Wardrobe. When I opened my closet I realized that 30% of my clothes didn’t fit me anymore. I didn’t like 60% of my old dress and only 10 percent of my wardrobe was okay for me. I packed almost whole my closet, some part of them I donated and all stuff that remains was sold by me
– Digital stuff. When I pulled a drawer I saw old game consoles from 2000, film camera, feature phones, cables, etc. My father always says “Almost everything can be sold”. Feature phone without battery, film camera, consoles and other digital stuff was sold by me in a short period of time
– Cardboard. Cardboard from things which I bought in the past have been kept under my wardrobe for a long time. I went to local gift wrap company and offered cardboard to them for free. During some times I have been donating boxes and professional gift wrappers create wonderful gift boxes
– Books. Some part of my books were sold and donated to people who really need it
– Toys. All my childhood toys were donated to local volunteering community
When you let unnecessary stuff goes, you feel open for new possibilities and you feel freedom
I think everyone have already heard about phrase “Digital Detox”. One year ago I noticed that I wasted so much time for smartphone and social media. First thing which I did when I waked up was check my social media accounts using smartphone. Every time push notifications in my phone broke my attention and I couldn’t focus on tasks.
I realized that the majority of my communication with people took place through the internet and it was a problem! Everyone who knows me are clearly understand that I like self improvement. When I “catch” a problem in myself I try to solve it.
Half year ago I was involved into my own life challenge. I bought a feature phone (flip phone) with KaiOS (Kaios Technologies) on board and start to use it as my main phone. After half a year of experiment I can tell you about what I learned and how my life was changed:
– More productive work. Push notifications feature is
brilliant but destructive. Right now I check social media in general one
time per day
– Using app only when I need it. When I have to use some apps like smartbank, maps, yandex taxi etc. I take my smartphone and use it for its intended purpose
– Real dialogs and speech. When I start to use feature phone I reduce sending messages. Instead of that I start to voice call and talk with people in that way. Right now real dialogs for me are not a problem
– Social media addiction. Every “like” increase dopamine, which can affected to person and he or she wants more “likes”. Right now I check social media not so often than it was
– Real life. When I stop using smartphone and social media so often I start to live in real life, not virtual one
Joshua Fields Millburn & Ryan Nicodemus from theminimalists.com announced experiment “Screenless Saturdays” The main idea of this experiment is avoid all social media, computer screens and glowing screens all day Saturday. It is perfect possibility to start digital detox.
Have a good day
I always wanted to participate in marathon, well dreams come true. Recently (in this spring) I was part of huge city’s event – Almaty Marathon. Despite the fact that I’ve been doing athletics all my childhood – I’m junior in marathon events, that’s because I got involved in to the small distance – 10km to understand what it is and to feel marathon atmosphere
I started to prepare to marathon’s event in advance. Honestly I felt a little bit worry because it’s something new for me at that time
Only one think I can say about that event: It was incredibly magnificent race and I’m pretty satisfied of my results for the first time!
This photo was taken at the finish line of marathon’s route.
A history of 9 months from the application for participation in the “Epam University Program” in the direction of “Java Web Development” to the receipt of the certificate from the “Epam Training Center”. Thank you all very much for your interest and support!